1/29/10

Life Is Just Unfair

I'm in the worst mood ever right now. I'm feeling SO many mixed emotions right now. None of them are any good either. I would write what I feel and why, but ... I don't really want nor need anyones opinions, comments or judgments on it right NOW. So I'm just gonna keep it to myself for now. Maybe ill write a poem later on to release all this tension.

But, I just made a puddle of tears in this cold back room. It kinda made my face warm. Hadn't cried in a while now, but I just couldn't hold in tears anymore. I'm weak. Very weak. As strong as I'd like to make myself believe that I am, I really am not. I'm strong for others, but not for myself. How is that even possible? Doesn't make any sense to me. But honestly, does any of this? I don't know. But hey, I needa get back to work unfortunately ... Story of my life.

</3 Ash

2 comments:

  1. aw ash, i hope you feel better. i hope you have someone there for you that can be strong for you like you are for everyone else. i know MC is...i'm sure you've talked to her already though. at times like this in my own life, i just keep repeating to myself 'this too shall pass'...it helps a little. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are here for you beautiful no matter what. We love your poems and who you are. Have a wonderful day Ashley.

    , Casey.

    ReplyDelete