Your broken like a headlight right after a crash, you can't focus on the present cause your caught up in the past. Depression hits you worst when you have no faith at all, and on a stormy night just like rain, you fall.
On a road that leads you wrong or right you have to decided whether to color it black or white. The storm will pass and so will the days, that bring you down and make you feel this way.
There's sunshine after rain that make up the bow, we need pain to make and help us grow. Think of the good, and you'll get the great, don't you give up, its never too late.
Comment. Opinions. Accepted.
XOXO, Ash
i truly love this! so beautiful and so true!love the message :)
ReplyDeletexx well done;)
OK that SO hit the right spot...you're dead on girl...you aint gotta CLUE what im talkin about but, just know....Those few words said a WHOLE lot more than you can ever imagine! You're crazy talented girl. and I LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDeleteI STILL have this saved on my phone from when you sent this to me. I absolutely LOVE it! And I will NEVER forget this. I read it EVERYTIME I am feeling DOWN! I LOVE you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteVery truthful. Very real!!!
ReplyDelete