I was going through my phone just now and I found these 2 little whatchamacallit poems/songs i had written a few weeks ago. They ain't all that great cause it doesn't even sound finished? but whatevs, here ya go! :)
[Take Me Back]
Your expectations used to be higher
and that's when i came along,
now that I'm gone you've settled for less
and stuck in a situation you don't belong.
you can't love her like you loved me
i can see it in your eyes,
your body language says it all
once i left love for you completely died.
Maybe i made a mistake in leaving
but i wanted to explore the world,
but I've come to realize that
you are the perfect match for this girl....
so please... leave her and take me back.
I know it's you calling me
at 3am every other day,
I answer then you hang up do you
need to hear my voice to make your night okay?
Your absence is the fire that
constantly burns my soul,
without your kiss for hydration
it burns right through and leaves a hole.
But maybe i made a mistake in leaving
but i wanted to explore the world,
but I've come to realize that
you are the perfect match for this girl....
so please... leave her and take me back.
*********************************************
[It's Pain]
It's hard to remember a time,
back when you were only mine.
Cause it's so far into the past,
time didn't let the memories last.
Although the skies are blue they seem Grey,
just like the day we went our separate ways.
The sun don't shine the same,
the rain falls and thunder screams my name.
I can't get away from the rain though,
when will i be able to see my rainbow?
Misery don't even want my company,
there's no definition to describe this pain in me.
A lil depressing? Ha. It has nothing to do with me though. Actually, nothing to do wiff anybody really. I just wrote them to write it :D
<33 Ashley
10/12/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
see i keep telling you you are good and ask how do you come up with so much stuff u are an expert and should write books or something to make you famous :) its @john247123 off twitter BTW :)
ReplyDeletejohn.C
Keep writting Ashley. It is a wonderful gift the Lord has givin you, and you use it very well. I will pray for you tonight friend. Have a wonderful day Ashley.
ReplyDeleteSincerly, Casey