9/26/09

Words Of The Mind

I wrote this back in April. On my phone, while at work. I was feeling too may emotions at once. I had to let it out all then and there. And to be honest, i had never written like this before. The whole "non-rhyming" just letting it all flow as it goes type thing. And it has turned out to be one of my best to date! So please, give honest feedback, and let me know if you relate! I love to hear those stories!



"its hard to speak, when no one is willing to listen. your voice is left unheard and your mind is left full of thought. bottled up inside, with the urgent need for a bit of acknowledgment. is it hard to understand the innocent thoughts that a mind so young still seeks answers to? the flesh ages but the soul still lingers in those years where complex thoughts never streamed the mind and overpowered every emotion ever possible to exist?

is it possible that one is so oddly unique that others may find it hard to even stand their existence? to be able to feel ones emotions times those you are already feeling, to give you an overwhelming sense of supernatural ability. the thought of non-existing becomes more complex, knowing you only rid your body, not soul.

your passion becomes your fear, as others pull you down from the place you’ve set your heart in. how can one put more faith in those who have no faith in them, yet the faith in themselves has diminished? is it hard to fathom that one can play a part in any role that is not their own and fool any being into believing its original. The art of life smears onto the pages of a book still unwritten. The heart that beats as time goes on, becomes obsolete allowing mind to take over. Trust it, trust the heart and let it guide you to your destiny."

YAY! Ok ttyl. Thanks for reading, thanks for caring.

<3 Ash

3 comments:

  1. wow Ash that is very deep, and I feel I can relate to that in so many ways. I have never been one who can put my feelings on paper, but if I could I think it would be something close to that. I can tell you that you may be young but you have insight that many people never will have.
    I am much older than you but things never reall change, the game just gets older, and people just try harder to pull you down. You have to keep strong for your self, and keep pushing forward to your dreams. You will make it so long as you keep strong, keep you faith, and keep very good friends and family close to you.
    On a lighter note. I enjoy reading your blogs, thank you for sharing with us.
    dustysmommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley!

    For some reason I commented earlier to this post but it didn't take and isn't showing. Well, anyway - I second much of what dustysmommy above said (well put dustysmommy!). I believe you really have the heart of a writer, and usually that comes with a certain amount of pain - but it's all good for the sake of the art, right? The true art of communication is a rare art form these days Ashley. If you can be a mouthpiece for such a worthy cause, then you go girl. You do it beautifully and like dustysmommy said, at such a young age. Keep the words flowing and putting pen to paper (or fingers to keys). Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is some great writting. However, I do have one quarl. Based on my experience's your heart will lie to you just like someone else will lie to you to get what they want. You do need to follow your heart, but you need to use some reason too. If you just follow your heart you will end up in a lonly place. Great words Ashley. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete