4/30/09

I Still Live With The Side Effects

So i'm finally home from that long drawn out trip of mine from Buffalo. Remember how i had to wait @ the JFK airport for so long? Well it paid off cause i got bumped up to first class! I was in seat 2A. It was great! You get so spoiled lol. This guy that worked there was nice enough to upgrade me outta nowhere! :)

So im back to this place called home. I really can't stand my mother. She is driving me to the point of insanity. So manipulative. All she is after is the money i DON'T have. WTF. Ugh i can't even blog about it cause it makes me mad. I'm pretty sure im gonna be in my room for the majority of the time. I have no intention of seeing anyone here. I miss my friends in Buffalo! I wish i was living up there. Everything was so
carefree. I need a plan. A plan for my life.

*sigh* So i was just about to cry and my mother knocks on the door to show me a singing snowman on a piano. wtf. That shit is not even cute! Why can't i ever be happy? Like seriously if i did something to deserve all this then let me know what it was so i can freaking repent! It's just not fair. Not fair for anyone and it sucks.

I need a job. I cannot be without a job. I can't be stuck in this house forever. Plus i got bills to pay. *sigh* there is not much else i can say or do. Just wait patiently.

<3 Ashh

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel friend. Bills need to be payed and sometimes life can be streeful. However, we always seem to get through it. Have a wonderful dya friend. :)

    ReplyDelete