Today has got to be the day where i have a zillion things to do & so i wake up, and here i am laying in bed writing this! This laziness and procrastination is so hard to shake off. It runs through my blood lol. In exactly 24 hours I'll be on a plane to Buffalo and i have not packed a single thing. Don't have clean clothes, haven't even found the suitcase. oy.
I still need to go to the eye doctor to put in my prescription. that should be taken care of today. I wanna do my hair cause it's nappy. Straight is always easier. WOW i'm watching the weather channel and they just said "Or you can Twitter us to give us your ideas..." LMAOO. Everyone has Twitter. How disconcerting. So anyhow, I told my mom we were leaving in 7 mins and she's getting ready... i'm still in bed O_o
I'm actually feeling good about myself today. I feel like today might be good day. I think i better go get ready. I'll blog a little bit laterrrr. ;)
4/21/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you have a wonderful trip :D KIT with Twitter! LMFAO!
ReplyDelete